COVID-2019 stands for Corona Virus Disease - 2019 (the year of virus apparition)
The disease appeared in the region WUHAN from China, in December 2019 and
was found that it was transmited from animals to human(?).
The virus is contagious and is transmited on the following ways:
- by air on a 2 metre distance and more(by cough or sneeze);
- by direct contact (hahdshakes or hugs);
- by contact with contaminated objects.
The disease affects lungs, liver and kidneys of the persons with low immunity.
From this category makes part:
- all age categories but especially the persons with age greater than 65 years olds;
- persons with chronic diseases.
Persons with good immunity, if they are contaminated, either do a type of flu, or are asymptomatic but they are carrying the virus.
A special danger is the case when contaminated person does not show any symptom (is asymptomatic) and spreads the virus, without to know about this.
The disease affects respiratory ways and lungs (the entering gate of the virus), the liver, kidneys etc.